Sunday, July 7, 2019

Finally! An actual post!

Hey Jammers!
Sorry I’ve been so inactive lately. But today there is going to be a post. A real post, for once. Let’s get started!

First, let’s chat about the latest Jamaa Journal (I’m not counting the one that only had wild weekend). So we’re obviously getting camels, we can move past that, although I am fairly excited for camels.

On to the eggstravaganza pet...

If for whatever reason you don’t want to know what the eggstravaganza pet is, skip past this section.








The pet is...

A pet frilled lizard.
Image from Animal Jam Wiki













It’s pretty cute, I guess, but we already have a pet gecko...








For those who skipped the above section, you’re safe now.

And now, Wild Weekends. 

Alright, I admit that I disliked them before, but I’m really pleased with these two. I mean, the items aren’t really “forgotten,” just unreleased, but still. I love the healing staffs, the wheels are kinda funny, the blue wolf mecha is pretty cool, and the for sale/trade signs are pretty neat. I also rather like the crab chair. I think it’s cool that AJ let us have some of the previously unreleased items. It might also help cut down on hacking a tiny bit, because now no one has to hack into AJ’s system to get pictures of the items/the items themselves. 

Ok, that’s it for now, but hopefully I’ll start posting more often.

Amhdolphin

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I really like the frilled lizard. I think my favorite Wild Weekend item was the wheels and the healing staffs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would we not want to see the egg-stravaganza picture (sorry if I misspelled it lol)?

    ReplyDelete