Sunday, August 2, 2020

Interesting Daily Explorer posts


Hey Jammers!

Well, I’ve posted three days in a row. That’s significantly more than I’d hoped. Quick post today, because I don’t have a ton of time or content, but I popped into the Daily Explorer today and saw some interesting posts I thought I’d share. Next post will be more AJ-related, I promise.

Ok, so the first post I’m going to show is this one:

I thought it was nice to see an environmental post on there for once as opposed to endless bundle-and-RIM promotions. Of course, it would be nice if they did this more often, but it’s a good start.

The second one is probably my favorite:


“Check out this fantastic Masterpiece they did a great job!”

I have so many questions. Who wrote this? Who is “they?” Why are there no commas? Why is the message so short? Why didn’t they crop out the side of the art studio? Why is there no AJHQ signature?  We’ll never know. It is a great masterpiece, though.

And the third one is kind of a sequel to the second:


Similar to the other masterpiece post, we are shown another anonymous dog masterpiece, although this one is written much better by a long shot. I wonder why AJHQ is putting the masterpieces forward anonymously now - usually, they say the username. And the poorly written one makes me curious. Who knows?

Alright, that’s it for today. The interesting baby animal of the day is... drumroll please... a baby toad! I’m not exactly sure if it’s a baby or just very, very small, but unlike other pictures I post, I actually took this picture (sorry for the quality, I had to zoom in a bunch to get it). I found this guy in my backyard the other day and he could have comfortably fit on my fingertip. I released him after the picture though, don’t worry.


Hopefully I’ll continue posting frequently! Seeya!

Amhdolphin

3 comments:

  1. That's such a cute little toad child!!! :'D

    One time I was walking on a trail and I found the tiniest baby tree frog on a flower. I only have a blurry photo, but they were such a bundle of joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I agree with you about the Daily Explorer posts. I miss when they made those cool posts about animals–– one I loved was about how some spiders use their webs as balloons and it was so cool. And do you remember when Tierney Thys used to write articles? It's like neither she nor Brady or Gabby Wild even work with WildWorks anymore and it baffles me

      I miss when the natural element of AJ was taken seriously by AJHQ.

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness that's so cute!!

      Yeah. I think I remember that one. I think Brady at least - not sure about the others - worked for Nat Geo, so he left when Wildworks and Nat Geo split. Not positive though. Tierney was always my favorite, probably because I was obsessed with ocean life when I was younger (and still am, haha). Yeah, I miss that :(

      Me too.

      Delete