Sunday, August 1, 2021

Last post (probably)

 Hey all!

Bit of a heavier post today, I suppose. Essentially, the chances of me getting back into my account are roughly zero - and I’ve lost interest in the game at this point anyway. It still holds incredible nostalgic value for me and I may still pop in on my alt (subtracti if you want to send me a buddy request - I may not see it for awhile though) from time to time, but my first account - which I’ve had since 2013 - is… likely not retrievable. I also still play fer.al occasionally - I lost interest in it for a time, but I think I’m slowly getting back into it (amhdolphin on there).


Anyway, this blog will likely not be continuing. It’s possible, albeit unlikely, that I may post again at some point in the future, but if that happens it’s probably not going to be anything significant. This is due to several reasons - school ramping up again, mental health, lack of interest in the game, growing interest in other things - but I’m glad to have been part of this amazing community for a time. I do still read a couple blogs - speaking of, Dogo created the Animal Jam Oceanz blog, which is definitely worth checking out! - even if I no longer play the game frequently. Who knows? Maybe I’ll even comment occasionally! :-) I still use the email attached to this blog, so if you comment here I’ll probably still see it - I will be leaving the blog itself up. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, I have a discord and a tumblr, both of which I check frequently - if anyone wants either of those, feel free to ask! Just a heads up on those, though - I rarely, if ever, post about AJ or fer.al on either platform (though I am on a couple fer.al discord servers, including the official one), and if you're curious I recently updated my blogger profile with more recent interests and the like :-)


I hope everyone is doing well, and for what is probably the last time, I’m signing off this post.


Thank you for reading!

Amhdolphin

2 comments:

  1. It makes me sad that you can't get into your old account... even if interest in playing AJ can wane, the memories and time spent playing are still important <3

    Thanks for checking in to say goodbye, Amhdolphin. Keep following your interests and passions, even through the difficult times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've made friends from this game that I'm still in contact with today. It still holds a big place in my heart.

      Thank you :)
      Amhdolphin

      Delete