Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Coolest AJ Den Items

Hey Jammers!

Today’s post is about (in my opinion) the coolest AJ den
items. For the first time, you get pictures on the blog! Depending on how this goes, I might do more posts with pictures. I wish it was easier to do, but  I can only use a tablet for the blog, so...

Ok, let’s start! These are in no particular order.

1. Phantomizer













It turns you into a phantom. Need I say more?

2. Wall Calendar













I’ve always liked/wanted this item because I always forget the date and have to go look it up/look at a calendar. So if I was decorating my den or something, I could just look at the calendar.

3. Epic Seasonal Tree















I love how many variations this item has. I mean, candy tree??? Also, I love how some variations have a light and a dark for night and day.

4. Birthstone collection

Image from the Animal Jam Wisp













I love these items for several reasons. One is that I’ve been collecting these since a year after I joined, so they have nostalgic value (I finally got the last one I needed, April, last year), and the other is that it’s just cool that they have a yearly collection like this and a stand for it, with every birthstone in its own spot.


Ok, that’s it for today. I might do a “Coolest AJ Clothing Items” in the future!

Amhdolphin

1 comment: