Monday, May 13, 2019

The “Daily” Explorer

Hey Jammers!

Quick post before I go do homework! Don’t get used to posts twice a day though, that won’t be happening very often. I just felt like with the amount of Daily Explorer list items in the “Do You Remember When...” post, it deserved a follow-up.

Also, just a heads up, I won’t be able to post on Wednesday or Thursday, and I might on Friday.

Ok, on to the main topic of the post: the “Daily” Explorer.

Has anyone else noticed that they don’t post for a week or two, and then suddenly there are two or three new posts? And when they do post, it’s usually an advertisement for the Animal Jam Box, a sneak peek for AJPW, or a new RIM. Also, the comments are disappearing weirdly. I don’t know if that’s just my device or it’s happening to everyone, but it’s happening. There’s also a lot less educational stuff and a lot more filler advertisements. What happened to AJ Academy and those cool animal features? That about wraps it up for today, though.

Don’t worry, next few posts will be less of me complaining and more fun stuff. :P

Amhdolphin

1 comment: