Friday, May 24, 2019

Why I love Graham’s Workshop

Hey Jammers!

Quick post today, and I will highly likely not be able to post again until Monday evening at the earliest.

Anyway, we’re talking about Graham’s Workshop today!

Graham’s Workshop is likely my favorite seasonal “adventure” for many reasons. First of all, it’s fun. It’s fun to go around the place collecting stuff (especially stone). It’s also less stressful than other adventures, because you set your own end goal. In maze adventures like Twists and Turns and the Jamaaliday one which I am blanking on the name of, your goal is to get to the center of the maze while getting as many other prizes as you can along the way. In collect-stuff adventures such as Bitter Sweets and Lucky Clovers, your goal is to get as many clovers/candies as possible. In Graham’s Workshop, you decide which item you want to work towards, which also means to get to decide the materials you’re collecting, If you wanted a stone archway, you would collect different materials than if you wanted, say, a straw lamp. Finally, it’s really satisfying to finally buy an item that you “created,” in a way. You’d be happier buying something from Graham’s Workshop than buying another item from Jam Mart Clothing. If somebody traded you an item from Graham’s Workshop, you’d be less satisfied than if you bought it yourself with the materials you collected.

In the end, I love Graham’s Workshop. I remember playing it for 2+ hours when it first came out. Of course, I can’t play for that long anymore, because of homework and having better things to do that sit on the couch for 2 hours, but I play for littler bits every so often, but I still love Graham’s Workshop.

Ok, that’s it for today! There’s a very slim chance I’ll be able to post this weekend, but otherwise I’ll be back Monday night/Tuesday morning.

 Amhdolphin

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I don't really play seasonal adventures much anymore. But Graham's workshop is fun:) You made some good points there.

    ReplyDelete