Sunday, May 12, 2019

Welcome!

Hey Jammers!

Welcome to the Animal Jam Breeze! It won’t be very visually appealing, due to me being on a tablet, but hopefully it will be interesting. I can’t post pictures in posts, so I won’t be doing new items. This blog will be pretty much content only. I’ll try to post as much I can.

A bit about me first:

I’m Amhdolphin, and I’ve been playing AJ since mid-June 2013. I was inspired to create this by some retired blogs (Meloetta385’s Animal Jam Flash and snowyclaw’s Animal Jam Spirit) and some more active blogs (DoomyPanda’s Animal Jam Stream and Rainbow000Pegasus’ Ultimate Animal Jam Blog).

That’s kind of it.

I’ll post more soon.

Amhdolphin

3 comments:

  1. Welcome! I'm so happy to see a new AJ blog, and I can't wait for your blog to get started! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey welcome to the blogging community:) Glad to have another new blogger this year:)

    ReplyDelete