Monday, May 20, 2019

I’m back, and so are decent updates (hopefully)!

Hey Jammers!

Sorry about that longer-than-expected hiatus. Turns out I won’t be able to post on most weekends in the summer, but I will be able to on most weekdays.

Anyway, on to the more important topic of the post: the update! Let’s review, even though it’s a bit late...

First off, we have fennec foxes. I have to say, I’m rather disappointed. They look nothing like real fennec foxes, and as DoomyPanda said on the Animal Jam Stream, they just look like an edit of the arctic fox. My least favorite part is the floppy ears. They’re cute-ish, but I’d rank them among the lowest for Animal Jam animal designs.

Second, we have the returning Summer Carnival! I wonder if they’ll add more cotton candy shapes like they did last year?

After this, we have pet fennec foxes! I actually think these guys are pretty cute <3

On the next page, we have the returning Spring Cottage! It’s a really pretty den overall, so be sure to pick one up before they leave if you don’t have one already.

Now we have the return of Graham’s Workshop! Personally, this and Battle for the Beacon are some of my favorite seasonal adventures, although I quite like Twists and Turns too. Be sure to go check it out before it leaves in a few weeks!

Next, we have a double page: new “spring armor” that looks okay except for the headpiece and the membership bundle items being released.

Finally, we have a new Animals of Africa exhibit that I’ll have to check out. It sounds really interesting. The exhibit is sharing a page with an ad for carnival items.

Overall, this was a pretty good update compared to the ones we’ve been having recently. Of course, before the updates started getting bad, it would’ve been pretty average, but, like I said, it’s pretty good next to recent ones.

Hopefully the update quality will just keep climbing.

Amhdolphin

1 comment: